Sarah's AS Media Blog

Monday, 23 September 2013

Ideas...

Struggling to find inspiration for the upcoming assignment. Serious blank! The ideas for the last assignment came to me easily, but this time, my mind has completley blanked.
Oh dear
Posted by Unknown at 09:00
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (22)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Today's the day that Amy and I begin the editing f...
      • Had a great idea for the shoot....the idea is meet...
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUBypCpt6x4 Fo...
      • Ideas...
      • So I've recieved a new assignment today, this time...
      • ITS FINISHED!!! Here is my (finally) finished shot...
      • So far the whole process is going alright...ish. T...
      • Shots Project
      • Here is the very first video I did, with the obj...
      • Welcome to my AS Media Studies page, on which we w...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.