The problem with doing shoots like this is there is BOUND to be something that goes wrong. In our case, our actor bailed on us, and I can't do the shoot on Sunday as I have family commitments.
We had to scramble in order to find another actor, but luckily our friend agreed.
Although I cant be there on Sunday, I am going to help them any way I can before the day and also be able to be reached by phone.
Also, the location for our shoot for the first scene has changed to some woods near to where my mother works.
Other than that, everything has gone alright...wonder what else will go wrong.
It's important to be as carefully planned as possible, and to be aware that the unexpected can come out of the blue. When it comes to the final projects we'll be starting after half-term, the more you forward-plan the better.
ReplyDelete