Sooo. Having to write my own script? I'm actually really excited for this! I've decided the idea behind this will be a simple "girl's-day-out" set in Cafe. However, I decided to put a little twist in it. You'll see what I mean when I upload the script in a few days. I want this theme to be really sweet and quite different to what I've done in all my other projects. Something sweet and meaningful...yeah, that's what I want.
So, here are the need to knows so far:
Location:
The school cafeteria (myself and my actors have some free periods during the week, so this will be the perfect time to shoot without all the pesky little kids!) Credit to Amy for the idea!
Props:
Some cafe style drink containers, tables and chairs. That's it really.
Actors:
So far, out of my main two characters, I have a definite for one, which is my good friend Jade, who's agreed (unwillingly) to help. I've also lined up some of my other friends to be in the background to act as cafe-goers and waiter. Thanks guys!
Rehearsal:
I think quite a bit of rehearsal may be needed to make sure that everyone understands their role and what to do. If done over a few days, then a couple of minutes rehearsal before shooting may be needed.
Production Base:
Once again, school
Costumes:
I'm going to allow my actors to choose their attire, however they will have to wear the same outfit over the days we do the shooting.
Sound Effects:
Background coffee shop noises, if needed.
Call Sheets:
Director/Camera Operator/ Continuity Adviser/Editor-Me
Now all that's left is the script and the storyboard.
Should be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment